Aside from the CMS CSL DMSCALLR, these two options do also seem to work, yes.

changed macro call individually for each command being tested:
"
Address 'XEDIT'

/* Grab any arguments. */
PARSE ARG Parms

PARSE VAR Parms fn ft fm '(' opts ')' exec tokenexec tokenopts
'EXTRACT /FTYPE/'
QUEUE "EMSG "FType.1 fn ft fm exec tokenexec tokenopts

'MACRO PROFFLST' Parms
EXIT
"

Results:
FType.1=FILELIST
Fn= myuserid
Ft=FILELIST
Fm=A0
Exec=FILELIST
Tokenexec=FILELIST (
Tokenopts=PROFILE  PROFTMP1 NOFILELI

FType.1=DIRLIST
Fn= myuserid
Ft=DIRLIST
Fm=A0
Exec=
Tokenexec=
Tokenopts=

FType.1=CSLLIST
Fn=myuserid
Ft=CSLLIST
Fm=A0
Exec=CSLLIST
Tokenexec=VMLIB    (
Tokenopts=

I couldn't get EMSG to show up when using CSLMAP command from CMS, however,
which was very strange.  Was unable to quick verify for that one.

--Shawn S.