All,

        I'm looking to start up a new sailing website dedicated to racing and
cruising news, events and forums. Something similar to Sailing Anarchy without
all the, um, anarchy.

        There would be, of course, links to Stu's site and other boat
information sites.

        As I formulate what to feature and what not to feature, I'd appreciate
any input you may have as to what you'd look for in such a site and what things
you've seen on others ties that annoy you.

        My hope is to launch in late 2012 or early 2013. You know, after the
boat is away for the winter. :-)

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise
        C&C 37/40+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
        City Island, NY
        Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website