How do you jibe this setup? Do you have to attach a guy during the
jibe?  That sounds tricky!

My boat is new to me and came with an asymmetric chute that doesn't
measure well for PHRF - it's pretty small, yet I'm penalized for it on
the rating.  Any former racers out there have a functional symmetric
chute that they'd like to part with?  How about a pole?  Ideally, luff
length would be 50', foot / mid-girth would be 27'9" and pole would be
15'5"

Bill Hall
1985 C&C 37 Starfire
Stamford, CT