        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
NYC, Vancouver Island

At 11:16 AM 02/11/2012, you wrote:
We just got our 35 mk III - Greetings, List! - but this made us drool.

Ron and Lisa
35 mk III, name change pending ceremony
Rhode River MD

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Russ & Melody <<mailto:russ...@telus.net>russ...@telus.net> wrote:
Ditto!

At 10:53 AM 02/11/2012, you wrote:
I'm in.

----------
From: "Frederick G Street" <<mailto:f...@postaudio.net>f...@postaudio.net>
To: <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 11:48:03 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List 39 Mk1 again - rudder issue

I'm in -- let's everyone on the list go in for a few bucks, and we can timeshare… :^)

It's 34F here right now.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Nov 2, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Jim Watts <<mailto:paradigmat...@gmail.com>paradigmat...@gmail.com > wrote:

I noticed last week that Outrider is for sale. It's tempting, that boat has been almost totally fixed up, according to the listing. Mazatlan...nice and warm this time of year.
< http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1974/C%26c-Sloop-2466572/Mazatlan/Mexico >

<http://www.cncphotoalbum.com>http://www.cncphotoalbum.com
<mailto:CnC-List@cnc-list.com>CnC-List@cnc-list.com