I mentioned San Carlos as the summer storage simply because that is where a few of the west coast Canadian boats that I know of are stored for the "off" season.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 02:12 PM 02/11/2012, you wrote:

I’ll make it 4!

If we can get to 6 or 7, that brings the entry fee down to $7500 or less each, for about a month each winter on the Pacific coast of Mexico. Maybe Wally could comment on the best place to base her, haul her for the summer (if we elected to do that), and have routine maintenance done.

When I lived near Allentown, PA a number of us in the local sailing club took shares in a 35’ boat out of Rock Hall, MD. Perhaps I can still find the bylaws that spelled out how to pay for maintenance and how to divide up the cruising time equitably.

Rick Brass
Washington, NC

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Russ & Melody
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 2:05 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List 39 Mk1 again -> to Mazatlan

Ditto!

At 10:53 AM 02/11/2012, you wrote:

I'm in.

----------
From: "Frederick G Street" <<mailto:f...@postaudio.net>f...@postaudio.net>
To: <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 11:48:03 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List 39 Mk1 again - rudder issue

I'm in -- let's everyone on the list go in for a few bucks, and we can timeshare… :^)

It's 34F here right now.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Nov 2, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Jim Watts <<mailto:paradigmat...@gmail.com>paradigmat...@gmail.com > wrote: I noticed last week that Outrider is for sale. It's tempting, that boat has been almost totally fixed up, according to the listing. Mazatlan...nice and warm this time of year.
< http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1974/C%26c-Sloop-2466572/Mazatlan/Mexico >