Dwight,

Navtec sells a fluid in about a 32 ounce bottle.  I only found one rigger
in Annapolis who carried it.  Becasue my whole system needed to be flushed
and rebuilt I did not tackle it, but it seems like you should be able to
DIY.  On the system that I have there is a reservoir, pump and piston.  The
fluid was sticking to the inside of the reservoir, so that had to be
replaced too.
I don't know if there is a recommended service interval, but if the fluid
is cloudy I would seriously consider changing it.  If you have a newer
system that is all one unit it should be much easier.
Joel
35/3
Annapolis

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM, dwight veinot <dwightvei...@hfx.eastlink.ca