From: "Edd Schillay" <e...@schillay.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:18:00 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Backstay tension

Dwight,

I've replaced the fluid in my system and it was a pretty easy job to pump out
the old fluid and replace it.

Navtec does sell fluid, but you'd be better off dollar-wise getting standard
hydraulic fluid at most larger auto supply stores. Autozone sells 64-oz bottles
at $20. It's the same stuff.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37/40+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website