i can say that the lifespan of the seals is between 17 and 19 years. That
is when my port, then starboard rams went. Each time is was a little under
300 for a local yard to do the rebuild. The starboard one was a pain as the
radar tower that goes over the backstay had to be removed and radar removed
and all reinsalled this added about 5 hours to the job.

Eric
C&C34/34+
NY