From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Tim Goodyear
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:59 AM
To: Dennis C.; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Keel stub cracks

The cause of the cracks was wet core just outboard / above the solid glass at
the turn of the bilge (right by the mast step).  There was a void between the
mast step assembly (glass) and the hull proper that allowed water to sit for a
while (29 years?) against the inner laminate...  I now have full confidence in
the hull integrity (having replaced most of it over the last two years), but am
many dollars lighter.  The temptation of a new boat is growing.

Tim
Mojito
1984 C&C 35-3
Branford, CT

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Dennis C.