From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 11:57 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Barrier Coating after Soda Blasting

Mike,

Lt. Kurt, who I've known since third grade, was the best man at my
wedding, and has been racing on my team for years is my Science Officer.
He can calculate, in his head, time-on-time racing handicaps during a
race and the physics of air flow over the sail. In his "real life", he's
a computer programmer and system analyzer for the trading platforms at
Morgan Stanley.

There's nobody more logical.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website
<http://ncc1701a.blogspot.com/>

On Jan 11, 2013, at 10:52 AM, "Hoyt, Mike" <mike.h...@impgroup.com>