Listers,

        I'm getting the hull of the Enterprise soda blasted this year and the
plan is to do the barrier coating myself afterwards. So, a few questions:

                1. I've heard Interprotect is a good product. Anyone have any
recommendations? How many gallons for a 37+'s hull?
                2. How many coats should I put on? I like the idea of
alternating gray and white.
                3. What is a good way to get it all on? What is the best
painting materials? Please note: I'm not looking for the ultimate super smooth
bottom. I'd rather not spend days wetsanding this hull.
                4. Any other tips or suggestions?

        The Enterprise launches in 17 weeks.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise
        C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
        City Island, NY
        Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website