I must have gotten lucky... that was in 2010.

That said, I've had many more "challenging" experiences over the years,
including the dudes with big black maximum marking boots.

--
At the end of the day, if someone wants to get something or someone into
the US undetected, they're not going to sail into Newport in a slow moving

Cheers,
Colin