I agree. After a certain point it becomes less about maintaining the
integrity of the borders and more simple harassment.
I didn't dare complain to the higher-ups for fear of having my name end up
on a list so I receive similar treatment every time. Heck of a way to run a
government!
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine