I picked up a new asym from National for Jubilee, our 35 MK 1. Dirk used to work at the Rolly Tasker loft in SE Asia, where a bunch of sail companies actually have theirs made. So he knows the operation very well and was great to deal with. Also, his price point was the best. If you are thinking about going to a 2nd tier manufacturer, he's the best person to deal with, IMHO.

Here's his quote...

Thank you for your inquiry regarding a new spinnaker for your C&C 35 mk 1 (I = 44, J = 14.5) Custom built in 1.5oz nylon, tri-radial cut in yellow, a new asymmetrical spinnaker would be priced at $1,349
Pre-installed in a dousing sock add $335

Dirk Sharland
National Sail Supply, LLC (Rolly Tasker Sails, Florida)
26092 Withrow Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
1-800-611-3823
fax 813-200-1385