From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay
Sent: February 24, 2013 7:07 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Considering a New Genoa

All,

It's true. The 135 I have is very sufficient. And anything bigger in over 10
would have us overpowered.

But the problem is the non-spinnaker racing. Wing on wing downwind in a
dying LI Sound breeze can be painful with a 135.

I didn't contact UK because they are usually higher priced. But I'll give
them a shot.

Still, the more and more I think about it, I may be better off overall with
my existing 135 -- including the 6-point PHRF credit.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------

Edd M. Schillay