From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della
Barba, Joe
Sent: February 26, 2013 12:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Considering a New Genoa

I have 2 barely used 170s. They are both wonderful in light air, but being
lazy I hardly ever feel like unrigging the furling genoa to use them. Here
is what the mylar one looks like underway:

http://www.dellabarba.com/sailing/mylar1.jpg

I have another one that is real light Dacron. The mylar sail can be flown in
more wind without stretching. My PHRF rating is for this sail and I would be
hurting on a light air race with a 150.

Joe Della Barba  -- Coquina C&C 35 MK I