I appreciate the concern Dwight.   Indeed there would be just the two of us
most often. I have great respect for these nature forces.  Still I would like
to use this if possible at least on occasion.  I know an experienced sailor we
can work with and see how feasible it is. Keeping a close watch on changing
conditions I know is important. I also know conditions can change quickly.

And when the rain comes it feels like getting hit by hundreds of BBs.

Ron