I am planning on replacing the original toilet on my 1984 C&C32 with a
Jabsco compact model # 29030-3000. The original toilet is a Wilcox
Crittenden and I have rebuilt the pump once without very good success.
Overall Dimensions of the two toilets are nearly identical but mounting
holes appear different. I have contacted Jabsco re mounting dimensions of
the existing toilet for info without success and looked on line without
results. Has anyone done this replacement? If I need new mounting holes how
do I  get a bolt under the boats toilet fiberglass platform and hold it to
tighten a nut on the toilet base for mounting ? Any experience or
suggestions?

John

Arpeggio

1984 C&C 32