Hi John,

I did it last September. Replaced the 1988 Wilcox with a Jabsco household bowl.
On my 38-3, there is no bolt under the toilet floor. It is solid wood under the
fiberglass, and those fasteners are wood screw studs with a round head nuts.

I had to switch the pump mechanism to the left because the hole where the hose
come from the bilge was to close to the head output and I could not properly
shape the hoses.

I was able to reuse two of the four screw holes.

Hope it helps,

Pierre Tremblay
Avalanche
C&C38-3, Sail 54988