Aside from my new cushions, your boat sounds in similar shape to my '76
33-1. If I were selling, I'd be happy to get $10K here in Northeast
Florida. I'd use Craigslist and Sailboatlistings. With a 12 month window,
I'd list at $15K and knock off thousand or so every couple of months.

Bob M
Ox 33-1
Jax, FL