Pluggage at the small elbow where the cooling water enters the mix elbow is
common in older Yanmars. Remove the small elbow. Clean it and its entry point
to the mix elbow.

More an irritation than a concern.

My feeling is it's due to excessive idling and low rpm running. Push the engine
a bit harder. Rev it up in gear at the dock before shutting down.

Dennis C.

Sent from my iPhone