Good suggestion from Rich.  Even a new impeller can spin.

Also, there may be a suction leak on the intake side of the pump.  Disconnect
the discharge at the pump.  Start the engine and check for flow there.  (It
won't hurt the engine to run a couple minutes with no water flow.)  Try to stop
the flow by blocking the hose with a rag or your hand.  If the flow and
pressure are good, move downstream.  If no flow or you can stop the flow then
the issue is the pump or ahead of the pump.

If the flow is good, disconnect the hose to the little elbow you cleaned.
Check for flow and pressure there.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA