Mark,
When I was contemplating buying my boat (I ended up with a 35mk III) the broker
I was working with really grilled me as to what my intended uses would be for
the boat. That 30 minute discussion really crystallized my thinking and
resulted in my getting what has proved to be the ideal boat for me. After 10+
years of ownership I have had no regrets whatsoever in the choice, nor any
thoughts of getting bigger / smaller etc

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III