ANYBODY looks good on a C&C 40, David.
seriously, one of the best things about C&Cs besides their looks, is their
forgiving nature. They handle easily, spin on a dime, and are entirely
predictable. So as David says, don't worry about size, you'll get used to
that quickly. I'd just get the biggest boat *you can afford to
maintain*and remember when docking that "slow is pro."
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

--