From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 8:58 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List inflatable repairs - Porta-Bote

I have an 8.5 foot Porta-Bote. It planes with a 3.5 hp motor with two adults
aboard. It is a dry ride compared to an inflatable. It weighs 60 pounds, and
I hand launch and retrieve it over the side. I can unfold it or fold it on
my C&C 27 foredeck. When folded, It is like having a 9 foot surfboard lashed
to my lifelines. New, it cost less than half what a comparable inflatable
would run, and didn't require a big heavy, expensive motor to push it. It
also rows very well, like a hard dinghy, tracks straight, and tows as if it
isn't there. I have dragged it over broken glass, sharp rocks and rusty
metal scrap without any damage. I can climb into it from the water as it is
very stable. Bottom line is that I would never buy another inflatable. I'll
also never need to buy any new dinghy as this one will no doubt outlive me.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC0.Xportabo
te.TRS0
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC0.Xportab
ote.TRS0&_nkw=portabote&_sacat=0&_from=R40>
&_nkw=portabote&_sacat=0&_from=R40

http://www.porta-bote.com/index.php

Bill Bina