So, Bill. Do you like your PoataBote? :)

I've got a 10 foot model, purchased because it is the best on deck stowage solution as you described. I hate towing, except in the islands.

And it's kinda like when you're driving a tractor, it seems everyone you pass by looks over and smiles.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1