From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Russ & Melody
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:28 AM
To: Dennis C.; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Best C&C's of all time

Hi Dennis,

I think Andrew said it best. The 35 mk-1 was the boat that really built the
company... and still has the best sheer. IMHO

She feels like a much bigger boat than she is, when sailing.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

From: Andrew Burton
<a.burton.sai...@gmail.com<mailto:a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>>
To: "robertlma...@gmail.com ...snip...
list.com<mailto:robertlma...@gmail.com%20...snip...%20list.com>"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cruising World's 40 best sailboats

The 35 mark 1, just because she was and is such a beauty and still had a good
layout and sailed really well.
The 27 Mk 1 but then I'm prejudiced, having spent many many happy hours
cruising with my old dad on his.
I'd put the 39 on there, even though she had more of a racing layout; what a
joy to sail and look at that boat!
The 30 mk1, because of its longevity...and similarity to the 27
I think the 35 Mk 3 should be on there, too, not that I have any experience
with the boat, beyond looking at them during the search that resulted in
acquiring Peregrine.
Andy

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett