From: a.burton.sai...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:01:14 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Best C&C's of all time

Do you notice that we all like the older boats and we all love the sheer line?
The incredible way the designers got the stern, stem, house, and sheer all
working together makes for what has to be the most beautiful line of production
boats designed between the 60s and 80s.

Just looking at some pics of my boat at Block Island Race Week enthralls me
with her looks once again. http://www.photoboatgallery.net/p53685836
Andy

C&C 40
Peregrine