Do you notice that we all like the older boats and we all love the sheer
line? The incredible way the designers got the stern, stem, house, and
sheer all working together makes for what has to be the most beautiful line
of production boats designed between the 60s and 80s.
Just looking at some pics of my boat at Block Island Race Week enthralls me
with her looks once again. http://www.photoboatgallery.net/p53685836
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine