Aside from the C&C pedigree and the condition it was in, the looks really
sealed the deal when I purchased my 32. I know it's not one of the more
popular C&Cs but it's still a C&C :) The Mirage 24 is a C&C design and my
first boat, I guess that's when I got hooked. I plan to keep my boat for a
long time but if and when I move up, I like to think I'll stick with a C&C.
I've never sailed on the larger models but the C&C 39 and 40 get a lot of
hits from me on yachtworld, they sure are nice to look at.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto