From: Paul Baker
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 3:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Primary winches for MkII 27'

Hi Listers,
I'm seriously considering replacing the current (I assume factory
standard) Barient single-speed winches. I'm not at the boat at the
moment, I think they are 16s. Anyway, I am looking at the Anderson 28ST
(two speed, self tailers). Is the 28 too big, too small, what do you
have on your 27?
Cheers,
Paul.

Orange Crush