Rich Knowles
INDIGO LF38
Halifax, NS.

On 2013-08-17, at 6:42 PM, billbr...@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

Like Josh, I find the tachometer is most useful for shifting the transmission.
With my 3MQ30, pushing the throttle down too far shuts the engine off...not
what you want to happen while docking. Unfortunately, my tach just recently
only works when the engine is cold...once up to temp, its stops working. I miss
it when it goes on the fritz.

Bill
LF38