Rich,

I don't believe I have a stop cable. Would the stop cable attach to a bracket
close to where the throttle cable connects to. I see a bracket where a cable
might attach to there, but no cable. As far as a cable knob, I don't see one
either. Below the engine panel and between the fuel gage there are two push in
knobs, but they have electrical wires attached to them.

Not sure if this is original or not? On the plus side, I cleaned up the
connections and the tach is working great now.

Bill
LF38
Shearwater Yacht Club