Hi Richard,

On yachtworld.com go to advanced search.

In "Mfg/Model" enter C&C
In "Length: From:" enter 37 and in "To:" enter 40
In "Year: From:" enter 1988 and in "To:" enter 1994

Don't bother with any other boxes.

That will find every 37+ (37/40+) and every 37XL (37/40XL) and every 37R
(37/40R) currently listed through the Yachtworld database.  This will also
find the 1993 & 1994 C&C 40 series which is exactly the same boat (except
for a tiny difference in cockpit moulding and head colour, and different
electrical panels).

There are 6 of the 37+ (or XL variant) and 7 of the 37R's listed there now.

Beware of the 37R's. They are generally much less expensive as they are
essentially obsolete racers that have been run very hard over the years
with rather more spartan interiors than the 37+ series.  There are
exceptions to this though, such as Cape Crusader and Lager which while not
having the 37+ interior are never the less very well fitted out.

There is an R for sale in Hamilton Ontario, Canada (My Shadow) which used
to be named Wave Train.  The listing suggests it is an XL but it is
definitely an R.  It was built as a custom one off with all sorts of
factory modifications to make the boat stronger and really stiff, custom
bulb keel too.

Have fun looking at all the photos.

Ken H.