Umm, I can guarantee that the LF38 is *not* what Rich is looking for...

The difference between Landfall models is incredible. Walk through the LF39 vs. the LF38 and you will be amazed at the design differences that a foot can make. The LF39 seats 8 at the main cabin table. It's a totally different boat.

The LF38 is a sailing machine, with a nod towards long-term cruising. I did some redesign work on the running rig, galley and nav station areas, and can honestly say that I nailed it. I can single hand the boat under severe conditions, and it is very comfortable at sea and when anchored in a blow (given sound ground tackle) but it isn't a boat for everyone.

Wal

Josh wrote:
...<snip> The Landfall 38 seems to be a well regarded choice as well.  More so
for
cruising and less for racing. <snip>