I made the mistake of showing those photos to the admiral. She'll take it!

Joel

On Aug 25, 2013, at 9:27 PM, Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com> wrote:

Of course I'm with Josh and Edd on this.  I posted these photos back in
July but I'll throw then out again.

The aft cabin on a 37+ it looks like this:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-012Obd94ATA/T00NoOqd4PI/AAAAAAAABDo/yzYMUFphrBo/w600-h434-no/Nina14.jpg

The aft bed is a queen size.  My wife is quite fond of that cabin...

The rest of the interior ain't too shabby either:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SGUTt8WmoBs/TMzYnKHI4HI/AAAAAAAAJkg/_m8Hr53wRsk/w958-h719-no/IMG_1779.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aahIPlK4ALA/S3yIdzFKWOI/AAAAAAAAJkg/wKyCXdqfjDU/w958-h660-no/40b3p0203.jpg

Anne & I go out with just the two of us frequently, even on days when we
need two reefs in the main and the Genoa furled down to less than 100%

Of course the boat is also very comfortable with two couples for week long
cruises, each couple having the privacy of their own cabin.

I think the 34+ is very similar, with the berth in the aft cabin arranged a
bit differently.

Ken H.