Ron, just some background, the fluxgate compass on my 35-3 is in the
hanging locker opposite the head.  Nothing too much to worry about there
for interference - but now that I think about it, I shall be careful of
using the autopilot while charging the handheld VHF on the shelf above...

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3
Branford, CT