Ah good to know!  I don't know what the fluxgate compass even looks like
but it will be found and scrutinized Friday night.  We have one of those
deep-cycle utility batteries with jumper cables, AC and cigaretty lighter
type outlets on it.  We keep that down at the bottom of the hanging
locker. That might be the culprit.

--
Ron