There are new restrictions going into place for Maryland in 2015.  The
state will require boat yards that powerwash to install water recovery and
filtration systems:
http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/environment/maryland-marinas-slow-to-adhere-to-discharge-regulations/article_537be9b9-e493-5d58-b84f-6b9398effaef.html

Also, many divers will not clean bottoms with ablative paint.

The cheapest rate for diving or a short haul and wash I have found in
Annapolis is $4/foot.

Joel
35/3
Annapolis