From: Josh Muckley
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:43 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List self-cleaning shaft

$35 is an amazing price, especially in a warm climate where the growth is
guaranteed to be heavier.  I've heard of others in the Solomons area getting a
recurrent contract price of $100 per month for biweekly cleanings.  Comes down
to how often you think it needs done and how good your paint is.

Josh