Rich,

No it didn’t, but the pics on the micro SD card were saved…

Jake

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Knowles Rich
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 11:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List [SPAM]Re: self-cleaning shaft

Dud the phone work?  Heh heh.

Rich Knowles

Indigo. LF38

Halifax

On 2013-09-03, at 23:00, "Jake Brodersen" <captain_j...@cox.net> wrote:

Dave,

I often find that the waters of the Patuxent River are pretty clear.  One of my
crew dropped his phone overboard a couple years ago.  I was able to see it and
pick it up during my morning cleaning routine.  The visibility in the south end
of the bay is usually poor, although this summer it has been much better than
usual.  I can actually see my fins from time to time…and they’re bright yellow.

The crabs down here have not been so good either.  I hear a lot of complaints
from the watermen.  It’s a tough way to make a living.

Jake