From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della
Barba, Joe
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 8:01 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List self-cleaning shaft

I have paid anyplace between $60 and $150, depending on who does it and how
dirty the boat is. I have my own gear too, but my wife is convinced I'll get
a  horrible disease from swimming in the marina. She only wants me cleaning
the boat up at the yacht club or some other semi-clean place. So far the
worst I have had is an ear infection from Weems Creek and barnacle cuts that
get infected. Please do NOT clean the bottom without gloves. Those cuts
always get red and take a long time to heal :(

Joe Della Barba
Coquina