  From: Indigo
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:52 AM
  Subject: Stus-List Yanmar 3GMF Starting Problem

  Recently Indigo has developed what is currently annoying problem, but could
become more serious.  After turning the key (and getting the low oil-pressure
buzzer), when I press the starter button, absolutely nothing happens.  I press
it again, and it usually starts right up. Occasionally more pushes on the
button are required.  Is the remedy going to be simply replacing the
push-button ignition switch or am I likely facing something more to fix?

  Indigo - 36MKIII

  Southport CT