From: "Edd Schillay" <e...@schillay.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:52:47 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Yanmar 3GMF Starting Problem

Could be the button, but more likely it's a bad solenoid. Happened on my old
34, the Enterprise-A.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
NCC-1701-B
C&C 37+ | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
-------------------------------
914.332.4400 | Office
914.332.1671 | Fax
914.774.9767 | Mobile
-------------------------------
Sent via iPhone 5

On Sep 20, 2013, at 11:52 AM, "Indigo" < ind...@thethomsons.us > wrote:

Recently Indigo has developed what is currently annoying problem, but could
become more serious. After turning the key (and getting the low oil-pressure
buzzer), when I press the starter button, absolutely nothing happens. I press
it again, and it usually starts right up. Occasionally more pushes on the
button are required. Is the remedy going to be simply replacing the push-button
ignition switch or am I likely facing something more to fix?

Indigo – 36MKIII

Southport CT