From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of dwight
veinot
Sent: October-16-13 6:42 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C carrying on brand name

Does anyone know which of the C&C designs were Rob Ball designs

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013, Jerome Tauber wrote:

SR was purchased by C&C from Glen Henderson.  A drawing of the first boat to
be produced by the new C&c company was shown at the Newport Boat show.  It's
the Redline 41 similar to a King 40 by Summit yachts.  You can see a drawing
of it at http://summit-yachts.com/.   The new line is described below

>From the website. NEWS

Summit Yachts is a Dealer for C&C Yachts!
Principles George Carabetta and Barry Carroll announce their relationship
with C&C Yachts. C&C Yachts are built by U.S. Watercraft of Warren, Rhode
Island. All C&C models built by U.S. Watercraft are Mark Mills newest
designs. The first model of the new line will be the C&C Redline 41
(Pictured above, preliminary spec sheet below). Production of this boat will
begin shortly.

Under development are a 36 ft. Cruiser/Racer and a 30ft. one design racer.

Attachment

Size

<http://summit-yachts.com/files/CC_REDLINE_41_PRELIMINARY_SPECIFICATIONS_201
4.pdf> CC_REDLINE_41_PRELIMINARY_SPECIFICATIONS_2014.pdf

55.28 KB

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Chuck S <cscheaf...@comcast.net