From: "Bill Coleman" <colt...@verizon.net>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List New Head and holding tank system.
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2013 5:02 pm
I have a 9 Gal Mansfield Poly tank I removed several years ago and
would sell for 20bucks. (plus shipping)  It has a macerator towards the bottom,
and had some setup by Sealand to treat the tank with a chemical and supposedly,
discharge overboard.   I think by the time I got the boat that wasn’t
legal.  Also another (inline) pump that I think was to pump the waste out of
the holding tank.

Can’t guarantee what will work, but the price is right.

9 Gallons just wasn’t enough for my crew   ;^)

Bill Coleman

C&C 39