From: j...@svpaws.net
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 6:17 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Current C&C History; now a Dose of reality !!!!

Well the logo really isn't bad....

Didn't mean to offend.

I do recall sailing in New York back in 2000 on my 34+. My wife and I thought we were pretty hot shi...stuff as any boat under 45' was fair game for us. Along came a friend in his brand new 121 named Lady Hawk. They were doing a shoot for the brochure. What didn't make the brochure (thankfully) was that boat smoking our 34 like we have never been beaten before. Yep, it wasn't hard to talk me into a 121 13 years later. I suspect I will have the same experience should I ever run into the new breed.

Better start saving now!

John

Sent from my iPad