From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
j...@svpaws.net
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 7:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Current C&C History; now a Dose of reality !!!!

Well, I agree with the sentiment if not the content.

> Sabre.......priced one of them lately.....

Actually... Yes (although they are no longer making sailboats).  In fact I
sold a 386 to return to C&C, albeit of the Tartan vintage.  I don't regret
the decision for a minute.  I believe there are several "list lurkers" that
might surprise you.

I very much liked the exterior of the redline 41 and were it not for my 121
which I am in love with I would likely be giving them a call.  The interior
needs to be reworked but I believe he mentioned other designs.  I wish them
well. Like many on this list I just think they are fighting an uphill battle
with the 30.  They may well prove me the idiot I am and end up selling
thousands of boats.  I hope they do.

If I had a choice, I would prefer to see a return to what Tartan did
originally with the 110/121 - a really good performance cruiser.  Of course,
if I was in the majority Tartan never would have sold the band.  As I
recall, the comment in 1999 was that the boat needed a C&C logo on the
shower door to prove it was a C&C.  Nope, not a lot of love from the Niagara
crowd.

So yes, we probably all should be a bit more open minded.  In a few years,
we may well find a few generation next C&C's on this list.

John

Sent from my iPad