From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street
Sent: December-19-13 2:06 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sailing Away (was Crack where keel meets hull)

Watch for Wal Bryant onboard Stella Blue when you're down there!

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Dec 19, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Peter <pe...@cruisingnet.com> wrote:

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the feedback - this list has been a
valuable resource to me over the years. As I think I mentioned, I am currently
in the cold of Toronto, but in a couple of weeks my two sons and I will be
heading down to Outrider which is currently on the hard in Mexico on the Sea of
Cortez - we sailed her down from the Pacific Northwest back in 09. On this trip
the kids and I will sail around the Sea for four months, and then put Outrider
back on the hard in the low-rent district of Guaymas, Mexico. This will be
about our 5th trip.

As part of their home schooling I force the kids to keep a blog. They will
start up again in a couple of weeks if anyone is interested:
<http://www.cruisingnet.com/> www.cruisingnet.com

Curious to see how my 7, 5 year old golf-cart batteries have fared for a year
in the Mexican heat on a solar trickle-charger and a newly installed
de-sulphator.

Kind Regards,

Peter (Kai and Liam) White

SV Outrider