I forgot I do have pressurized fresh water. But its not heated. An what I
was fingering out is that C&C 30MK1 will be o.k for the first summer? and
she the Admiral will want to move up to a bigger more equipped boat for
extended cruising. This would be a great boat to learn on and then move to
a      36' / 42' when I have her sold on the life aboard. She will be
begging for the luxuries you speak of. hot water a/c refrigeration ect...

--
“Sailors, with their built in sense of order, service and discipline,
should really be running the world.” - Nicholas Monsarrat